- SpecimINSIGHT is an offline hyperspectral image processing software.
- It allows users to browse and explore hyperspectral data, create and validate classification and quantification models.
- SpecimINSIGHT offers an intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface for building inspection models and turning HSI data into practical applications.
- The models created with SpecimINSIGHT can be deployed on SpecimCUBE computing platform for real-time data processing.
- SpecimINSIGHT is a part of the SpecimONE spectral imaging platform and supports all Specim HSI camera dataset formats.
Turn hyperspectral data quickly into practical applications.
No need for programming skills or specialized expertise in hyperspectral imaging.
Faster time-to-market time frames.
Single point of contact for SW and HW support.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES
BROWSE AND VIEW HYPERSPECTRAL DATA
- Supports all Specim camera dataset formats
- Supports one or several datasets and different spectral ranges
- Data stored locally
- Supported o/s Windows 10
- Sample data format ENVI
EXPLORE AND ANALYZE HYPERSPECTRAL DATA
- Classify different materials and quantify product properties based on their spectral signatures.
- Powerful spectral data mining tools, e.g., Principal Component Analysis (PCA).
- Preset standard application tools, e.g., color coordinates for color analysis and NDVI for vegetation analysis.
- Radiometric / radiance data supported
CREATE CLASSIFICATION MODELS BY TRAINING AND VALIDATION
- Build and validate classification and quantification models quickly offline
- Analyze multiple variables simultaneously (e.g., moisture and fat content)
- Combine qualitative classification and quantitative analysis
- Maximize model performance by model tuning
- A robust and fast classification algorithm PLS-DA
- Powerful calculator for tuned data interpretation algorithms
- Common preprocessing methods supported by SpecimCUBE
- Support for MROI functionality to optimize the speed of Specim camera
- Transfer the classification models created with SpecimINSIGHT to SpecimCUBE and apply them for real-time data processing.
- Suitable for both industry and research applications inline, at-line, and in the laboratory.
- Sorting, quality inspection, and process optimization.
- Analysis, quantification, and monitoring of nutrients, moisture, protein, sugar, fat, pH values, etc.
- Optimize the camera speed based on selected bands.