HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGING APPLICATIONS
Explore the diverse applications of hyperspectral imaging, a powerful imaging technology that captures the full spectrum of light. This advanced technique offers valuable insights across various industries, including food processing, agriculture, environmental monitoring, healthcare, and mining. By utilizing hyperspectral imaging, professionals can enhance productivity, ensure safety, and support sustainable practices in their respective fields.
BENEFITS OF HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGING FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINE VISION
Hyperspectral imaging technology is increasingly used by machine vision solutions, integrated into the conveyor and robotic systems for real-time in-line inspection.
The Specim fast operation hyperspectral imaging systems with high-quality data offer many benefits for industrial machine vision:
- Specim line scan hyperspectral cameras suite ideally to any new or existing machine vision system
- The camera speed can be synchronized with the production line speed
- The inspection covers 100% of the material stream in real-time
- Sort real-time with a single scan
- Non-invasive optical inspection – No waste caused by sampling
- Processed data, such as sorting results, can be integrated into existing machine vision systems by analogy with other line scanning techniques
SPECIM FX HYPERSPECTRAL CAMERAS FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINE VISION
Specim FX Series are the first hyperspectral cameras explicitly designed for the requirements of industrial machine vision. They provide the flexibility, performance, and cost-efficiency required by OEMs, machine builders, and machine vision integrators while allowing efficient scalability of a machine vision solution based on Specim technology.
Specim product portfolio includes cameras to all wavelength ranges required in industrial applications.
HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGING PROJECT?
The modern industry continuously reveals new use cases for hyperspectral imaging technology to improve processes and product quality. Specim provides you with the expertise and support required to apply the hyperspectral imaging system successfully.