What is SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging?
SWIR (Short-Wave Infrared) Hyperspectral Imaging is an advanced imaging technique that combines short-wave infrared light with high-resolution sensors to capture detailed information about the chemical composition of an object or scene. Its ability to see beyond what is visible to the human eye provides unprecedented insights into the hidden properties of various substances.
Why Choose SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging?
- Enhanced Precision: SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging offers enhanced precision compared to traditional imaging techniques. With its ability to capture detailed spectral information, it enables you to identify and differentiate between subtle differences in materials.
- Expanded Applications: SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging opens up possibilities for improved understanding and problem-solving in numerous fields, from scientific research and industrial quality control to agriculture analysis and mineral mapping and beyond.
- Robust Solution: Our SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging system meets the highest requirements in the lab, industry, and field providing accurate and reliable results.
Join Our Free Webinar
We invite you to join this free webinar to learn more about the power of SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging and how it can benefit your business.
Our Lead Application Specialist Ph.D. Mathieu Marmion will demonstrate the capabilities of our SWIR hyperspectral imaging system and answer any questions you may have.
Register Now and Unlock the Full Potential of SWIR Hyperspectral Imaging!
You will learn:
- Overview of SWIR hyperspectral imaging
- Key applications and use cases that benefit from SWIR
- Specim’s offering for SWIR wavelength
- Techniques and key components for successfully implementing SWIR hyperspectral imaging
Who should attend:
- Systems integrators and machine builders design machine vision applications employing SWIR
- Researchers employing hyperspectral imaging
- Anyone looking to learn more about SWIR hyperspectral imaging
Mathieu Marmion Ph.D.
Mathieu is the Lead Application Specialist at Specim. He holds a double MSc degree in electrical engineering (from INP in Grenoble, France, and NTNU in Trondheim, Norway) and a Ph.D. in physical geography (University of Oulu, Finland). Mathieu has worked at Specim for ten years.
Founded in 1995, Specim is the pioneer and leading global supplier of hyperspectral imaging solutions.
We offer the broadest range of hyperspectral cameras, imaging spectrographs, software systems, and accessories to serve machine builders, integrators, researchers, and government organizations worldwide.
Specim is part of the Konica Minolta Group since 2020. We operate worldwide with headquarters in Oulu, Finland, sales offices in the US, China, Germany, and Spain, and an extensive distributor network.
Don’t miss the other webinars in this series